Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Aliens And Ufos Changing Earth

Aliens And Ufos Changing Earth Image
People are emailing and calling me wanting to know if I am still on earth. I am here..

Alien hybrids on earth is not a new concept of fact or a theory. It is fact that many beings on earth is from another existence. I know this as well as I know that the sun is the center of our solar system..

There are people on earth who are now wanting answers. People are figuring out that they have been kept in the dark, not being told the whole truth. I also know that generally speaking, people have been in the dark or left in the shadows about many things on earth..They have not been in the loop, or in the group with a need to know..

People are writing and calling me asking about life in general and what has changed. Life has changed. There is one thing that I know to be constant in the universe, and that is change. I change and so goes the world around me. We each are a part of this universe. We are a part of the universal change. Alien hybrids are changing earth.

This isn't an overnight process. This isn't as some were led to believe in what is termed the rapture.

This is a process of accepting that alien civilizations exist. I know that alien civilizations exist and I know that this belief makes me an alien hybrid. I also know that there are others who are joining me in this belief. There are others who came before me that now makes it easier for those beings alive to easier accept the truth about our lives.-Story continues here

Tags: ufo original  footage found 1997  doctor wolf  florida ufo  think ufos come  hunters paranormal  short ghosts poltergeists  case ghosts souls  ghosts force base  

0 comments:

Post a Comment